I'm a married mother of "3 1/2" ;) and the loves of my life are my faith and my family. I've grown in my faith over the last two years since my daughter's adoption, she is the reason why I started this blog in the first place, and I'm so looking forward to watching God move in my heart, and the hearts of others who follow along on our journey towards bringing home one of "the least of these". Special needs adoption is my mission field, whether I'm adopting a child myself, or helping other families get funded, or shouting for waiting children who need families to find them, and I hope you'll come along for the ride and watch what God can accomplish when we say yes to His command to care for the orphan, and go out into the world to be His hands and feet.

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Hello :)

Hello :)

My Better Half

My Better Half

The Crew

The Crew

The New Guy

The New Guy

Before Adoption

Before Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Apparent Project Bracelet Fundraiser

I'm so excited about this fundraiser, because not only does it benefit Cliff, it also benefits families in Haiti who are struggling to stay together. It just feels so fitting to acknowledge the other end of the adoption spectrum, Moms and Dads who desperately want to parent their children even when circumstances are less than ideal. Here is some information about The Apparent Project:
Click photo to view larger

We have 150 bracelets, 10 of which are for sale in our auction that you can find HERE (it ends November 7th and benefits FOUR little boys who have Momma's coming to rescue them, make sure you browse around!) so I have 140 left for sale!


Bracelets are $10 which includes the cost of shipping. For each bracelet sold, Cliff will get $4, an amazing family in Haiti who handmade the bracelet will get $4, and $2 will go towards shipping. There is a donate button in the top left corner of the blog, right underneath a photo of some bracelets. :)


These bracelets are so beautiful, so unique, and have such an amazing store behind them. They would make great Christmas gifts! Please consider purchasing one to help Cliff come home to his family, while also helping another family stay together. <3





No comments:

Post a Comment