I'm a married mother of "3 1/2" ;) and the loves of my life are my faith and my family. I've grown in my faith over the last two years since my daughter's adoption, she is the reason why I started this blog in the first place, and I'm so looking forward to watching God move in my heart, and the hearts of others who follow along on our journey towards bringing home one of "the least of these". Special needs adoption is my mission field, whether I'm adopting a child myself, or helping other families get funded, or shouting for waiting children who need families to find them, and I hope you'll come along for the ride and watch what God can accomplish when we say yes to His command to care for the orphan, and go out into the world to be His hands and feet.

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Hello :)

Hello :)

My Better Half

My Better Half

The Crew

The Crew

The New Guy

The New Guy

Before Adoption

Before Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spaghetti Dinner...with a twist!

We are having a spaghetti dinner and silent auction on May 19th here in Jackson TN at Fellowship Bible Church from 5:30-7:30 pm. Tickets are $5 and kids under 2 are free! If you would like to purchase tickets please email me at Priscilla.morse@gmail.com or comment on this post! :)

Now for the twist...

If you live out of town, out of state, or you're busy that night...you will still have an opportunity to be part of something wonderful...you can purchase tickets for $5 through paypal/chipin/FSP/mailing a check or money order...and your meal will be DONATED to a person in need. A card will be placed on top of their to go container that reads "this meal was lovingly donated by (enter your name here)". Can you imagine how thrilled a person will be to have spaghetti, bread, salad, and a dessert delivered right to their door? You will not only be showing our sweet little girl love and support, but you'll be helping her story to touch other people and families in need. Beautiful!!

Please consider being part of something amazing. :)

Cilla

No comments:

Post a Comment