I'm a married mother of "3 1/2" ;) and the loves of my life are my faith and my family. I've grown in my faith over the last two years since my daughter's adoption, she is the reason why I started this blog in the first place, and I'm so looking forward to watching God move in my heart, and the hearts of others who follow along on our journey towards bringing home one of "the least of these". Special needs adoption is my mission field, whether I'm adopting a child myself, or helping other families get funded, or shouting for waiting children who need families to find them, and I hope you'll come along for the ride and watch what God can accomplish when we say yes to His command to care for the orphan, and go out into the world to be His hands and feet.

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Hello :)

Hello :)

My Better Half

My Better Half

The Crew

The Crew

The New Guy

The New Guy

Before Adoption

Before Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Quick Update

It's late and I'm SO TIRED but I wanted to post a little update!

The partylite fundraiser that our friend Drea hosted for us ended and we did ok! I had a lot of fun and I'm excited to get the candles that Dave bought me for mother's day. :) Thank you so much Drea for helping us raise money for our princess!

Tomorrow (well...today since it's after midnight!) we are having our Halihannigan's cupcake day, so...if you're in the Jackson, TN area...please stop by, have a cupcake, and enter to win a $25 Amazon gift card! Every purchase gets an entry! Whoo hoo!

Hope to see you all there tomorrow!

Halihannigan's hours are 10am-6pm, and please go "like" their facebook page as a thank you for helping us get our girl home!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/HaliHannigansCupcakery

1 comment:

  1. I stopped by from the UBP. I do not see your post for the blog hop so I thought I would comment here. My youngest has down syndrome and over 2 years ago we adopted a little girl with Cerebral Palsy from Ukraine and also found her through Reeces Rainbow :)
    When you get a chance stop by and say hi, take a look around, and let me know if there is anything I can help with as you get ready to adopt. There is so much I would love to share with you. Adoption of a kid with special needs is just one of the hardest things you will ever do but oh so worth it! Don't hesitate to ask anything at all!
    www.elliestumbo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete