I'm a married mother of "3 1/2" ;) and the loves of my life are my faith and my family. I've grown in my faith over the last two years since my daughter's adoption, she is the reason why I started this blog in the first place, and I'm so looking forward to watching God move in my heart, and the hearts of others who follow along on our journey towards bringing home one of "the least of these". Special needs adoption is my mission field, whether I'm adopting a child myself, or helping other families get funded, or shouting for waiting children who need families to find them, and I hope you'll come along for the ride and watch what God can accomplish when we say yes to His command to care for the orphan, and go out into the world to be His hands and feet.

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Hello :)

Hello :)

My Better Half

My Better Half

The Crew

The Crew

The New Guy

The New Guy

Before Adoption

Before Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

URGENT: Please Help the Greeson Family!

I need to ask for a huge favor. But first, I need to introduce you to someone.

Meet Mila:

Mila is due to come home, yes COME HOME to her family on March 20th....and her family needs to raise $10,000 to make that happen.

Now, this family was *fully funded* up until the ordeal they went through on their last journey to Mila's country where they nearly lost her because a judge wanted them to include the fact that they own cows and chickens in their homestudy, etc etc...(seriously...I couldn't even MAKE UP some of the ridiculous things they had to endure)...so the added time in country, expense of switching flights, etc...they're tapped now. They need US to rally and get their daughter home. We can't let them down, but most importantly we can't let Mila down. We are commanded to care for the orphans of this world, here is your chance. If you can spare $10, or $20, or more to ensure that this sweet girl's parents board a plane in a few short weeks and bring her home and far away from the the orphanage she's spent her life in, I would consider it a personal favor, and you will be more than welcome to call that favor in anytime.
Please, help Mila come home.

2 comments:

  1. I might actually have a wee bit of funds, especially for such an urgent situation, is their RR FSP the best way to donate, or is there a chip in that works better? And if there is, how do you work a chip in? I'm new to the online donating thing, I think if I'd figured it out before now, I'd be even broker than I already am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing them the best of luck! she is adorable

    Nikki
    www.madebynikki.blogspot.com - get your blog designed and support orphans with special needs in India!

    ReplyDelete