I'm a married mother of "3 1/2" ;) and the loves of my life are my faith and my family. I've grown in my faith over the last two years since my daughter's adoption, she is the reason why I started this blog in the first place, and I'm so looking forward to watching God move in my heart, and the hearts of others who follow along on our journey towards bringing home one of "the least of these". Special needs adoption is my mission field, whether I'm adopting a child myself, or helping other families get funded, or shouting for waiting children who need families to find them, and I hope you'll come along for the ride and watch what God can accomplish when we say yes to His command to care for the orphan, and go out into the world to be His hands and feet.

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Hello :)

Hello :)

My Better Half

My Better Half

The Crew

The Crew

The New Guy

The New Guy

Before Adoption

Before Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Friday, March 9, 2012

Remember our craft auction please!!

Please don't forget about our awesome craft auction!!! I also want to add a ballerina bow holder with TEN bows to the auction list!! (photo of bow holder is below)...starting bid is $25, bid in increments of $1 and post your bid on this post!!! Thanks guys!!

Here are some links to refresh your craft auction memory!

http://love--conquers--all.blogspot.com/2012/02/natashas-birthday-craft-auction.html?m=0

That will give you all the info, and all the awesome items you can choose from were posted o. February 5th, so please browse through them!!!

Also don't forget the pillowcases found here:

http://love--conquers--all.blogspot.com/2012/02/new-donation-for-craft-auction-fairy.html?m=0

And here:

http://love--conquers--all.blogspot.com/2012/02/new-craft-auction-donation-peace-monkey.html?m=0

We only need $600 then we will have enough $$ for our first trip!! WOW!!! Can this craft auction net $600??? I believe it can, because with God ALL things are possible! If there is nothing you think you would like to bid on, please consider making a small donation to out chipin acct for our visa fees. :)

Auction ends on March 22nd, our sweet girls 3rd birthday! I can't think of a better present than having her mommy and daddy raise enough money to pay for the last thing we need in order to head to her country and smother her with kisses!!! :)

Please! Bid, share, pray, and donate!

Here is a pic of the bow holder, comment on this post to bid!

1 comment: