I'm a married mother of "3 1/2" ;) and the loves of my life are my faith and my family. I've grown in my faith over the last two years since my daughter's adoption, she is the reason why I started this blog in the first place, and I'm so looking forward to watching God move in my heart, and the hearts of others who follow along on our journey towards bringing home one of "the least of these". Special needs adoption is my mission field, whether I'm adopting a child myself, or helping other families get funded, or shouting for waiting children who need families to find them, and I hope you'll come along for the ride and watch what God can accomplish when we say yes to His command to care for the orphan, and go out into the world to be His hands and feet.

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Hello :)

Hello :)

My Better Half

My Better Half

The Crew

The Crew

The New Guy

The New Guy

Before Adoption

Before Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Good Morning World!

Hi everyone!! I just wanted to pop on and give a little update! Life is peachy and the adoption is plugging right along! We got our homestudy back, sent in the edits, and we're waiting for the final, notarized, apostilled copies to go with our dossier and to USCIS! We have 15 documents apostilled and ready to go, we're $400 short but we could have been $2600 short so I'm not going to fuss over $400! We are SO READY to go hug and kiss and love on our girl! <3

We started another blog, you can find it HERE it is for the hair bows and accessories we're selling to raise money for the adoption, go check it out!

So life is great! Whoo hoo! lol

If you are in the Jackson area, come to the flea market this weekend and check out our little "area"...it's going to be so fun!

Love you all and thank you for your support and prayers <3 I want to especially thank my sweet friend Crystal for going above and beyond to help bring Natasha home. You are so talented and I'm honored to sell your lovely creations at our flea market. Thanks a million!

Here is one of the bows featured on the other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment