I'm a married mother of "3 1/2" ;) and the loves of my life are my faith and my family. I've grown in my faith over the last two years since my daughter's adoption, she is the reason why I started this blog in the first place, and I'm so looking forward to watching God move in my heart, and the hearts of others who follow along on our journey towards bringing home one of "the least of these". Special needs adoption is my mission field, whether I'm adopting a child myself, or helping other families get funded, or shouting for waiting children who need families to find them, and I hope you'll come along for the ride and watch what God can accomplish when we say yes to His command to care for the orphan, and go out into the world to be His hands and feet.

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Hello :)

Hello :)

My Better Half

My Better Half

The Crew

The Crew

The New Guy

The New Guy

Before Adoption

Before Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Flea market!

Im laying in my bed with both boys because they have tummy aches. We're watching Animal Planet and they're both drifting off to sleep...and I just remembered I didn't write a blog post about our flea market!

It went surprisingly well, we made $626 and had so much fun! I'm so grateful to my new friend Melina for all the help she offered, and for the extremely cool items she donated! I also owe big thank yous to Alison and Amber...two people who I'm blessed to have as friends....they are amazing and are always the first people to offer help. Also, thank you so much Crystal for your awesome crafty donations, those flip flops were a HIT! Thank you guys so much!

A special thank you to my Dylan, who stayed busy all weekend handing out flyers and telling everyone about his sister. :)

I took lots of pictures, but my hard drive crashed so i lost most of them, but we totally had a blast! The crafts were a hit, and we're heading back next month to try our luck again!! I'll post my phone pics from last weekend at the bottom of the post :)

I'm tired, so I'll go for now, but keep your eye on http://natashashairbowtique.blogspot.com because lots more bows will be posted tomorrow thanks to Mary and Crystal!!! You ladies are amazingly talented!

1 comment:

  1. That's AMAZING you raised soo much!!! I love all your stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete