I'm a married mother of "3 1/2" ;) and the loves of my life are my faith and my family. I've grown in my faith over the last two years since my daughter's adoption, she is the reason why I started this blog in the first place, and I'm so looking forward to watching God move in my heart, and the hearts of others who follow along on our journey towards bringing home one of "the least of these". Special needs adoption is my mission field, whether I'm adopting a child myself, or helping other families get funded, or shouting for waiting children who need families to find them, and I hope you'll come along for the ride and watch what God can accomplish when we say yes to His command to care for the orphan, and go out into the world to be His hands and feet.

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Hello :)

Hello :)

My Better Half

My Better Half

The Crew

The Crew

The New Guy

The New Guy

Before Adoption

Before Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Craft Auction Is Over!!!

Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who participated in our craft auction! Whether you bid, or reposted the blog link, or prayed for this to be a success...you did SOMETHING to help us raise....

$379!!!!

Whoo hoo!!! I'm so excited that our auction was a hit! No we didn't hit $600 like I HOPED,  and after purchasing supplies and shipping items to the winners we'll clear roughly $300 but I'm so blessed to be $300 closer to boarding that plane that will take me to meet my daughter!

So, for Tasha's 3rd birthday....she got $300 closer to coming home...I don't see that as being a coincidence AT ALL!

I will post the winners below, but I would also like to extend the following offer:

If you bid on an item and did not win it...for the next week you can opt to PURCHASE that item at the price it sold for. I will be more than happy to make duplicates of each of the items that sold during this auction, so please email me at:

priscilla.morse@gmail.com

if you would like to take me up on that offer!

Also, if the item you won requires personalization, please email me at the same address listed above and let me know what you need your purchase to say so I can get to making it!

Please allow a few weeks for shipping for most of these items, as I will be hand making them and I want your items to be the best I can possibly make them, so that might take a teeny tiny bit of extra time! :)

Please make payments to the CHIP IN button....*not* the FSP...we are using this money to fund our first trip, so we need access to the funds for visas. Please pay via chip in only, and if you're feeling generous...or just pity me...(I'm okay with either one! lol) feel free to throw in a couple extra bucks to go towards paypal fees, shipping costs, etc....that is TOTALLY up to you...I just wanted to throw the idea out there. ;)

Ok, so here it is, the winner circle! :)

__________________________
Monkey Pillow Case:
Winner: CLNrun
Winning Bid: $18
Fairy Pillowcase:
Winner: Marj
Winning Bid: $11
Fabric wrapped bow holder:
Winner: Sara
Winning Bid: $25
Dry Erase Board:
Winner: Misty Severns
Winning bid $20
Letters:
Winner: Renee
Winning Bid: $30
Art Display:
Winner: Monica
Winning Bid: $30
Handmade Coasters:
Winner: CLNrun
Winning Bid: $18
World Map Art
Winner: Molly
Winning Bid: $22
Chore Chart
Winner: Bonnie Miller
Winning Bid: $11
Door Knob Hanger:
Winner: Jonana
Winning Bid: $7
Initial Art
Winner: Monica
Winning Bid: $30
Heart shaped crayon art
Winner: Sarah
Winning Bid: $20
Crayon art:
Winner: Kelly Grove
Winning Bid: $15
Personalized (Name) Wall Art
Winner: BELLTIFFANY
Winning Bid: $14
Plant Markers:
Winner: Teresa Hagar
Winning Bid: $20
Magnetic Board:
Winner: Ginaology
Winning Bid: $40
Kitchen Towels:
Winner: CLNrun
Winning Bid: $16
Adoption ornament:
Winner: Anonymous
Winning Bid: $25
Bookmarks:
Winner: The Browning Family
Winning Bid: $7


No comments:

Post a Comment