I'm a married mother of "3 1/2" ;) and the loves of my life are my faith and my family. I've grown in my faith over the last two years since my daughter's adoption, she is the reason why I started this blog in the first place, and I'm so looking forward to watching God move in my heart, and the hearts of others who follow along on our journey towards bringing home one of "the least of these". Special needs adoption is my mission field, whether I'm adopting a child myself, or helping other families get funded, or shouting for waiting children who need families to find them, and I hope you'll come along for the ride and watch what God can accomplish when we say yes to His command to care for the orphan, and go out into the world to be His hands and feet.

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Hello :)

Hello :)

My Better Half

My Better Half

The Crew

The Crew

The New Guy

The New Guy

Before Adoption

Before Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Natasha's Birthday Craft Auction!

I have been brainstorming lately and trying to come up with a way to get Natasha's Reece's Rainbow FSP account to grow. She has $722.25 as of right now, and while that is AMAZING and we are grateful for every last penny that has been donated, we need a LOT more to get to her country and get her home!!

Natasha's is blessed to be coming home to a gaggle of crafty friends and family. So many of us love crafts, and art, and scrapbooking, etc...it was only natural for us to want to combine our hobby with fundraising, so here goes!

We are going to have Natasha's Birthday Craft Auction!! This auction will start right now, and go until midnight on March 22nd...Natasha's 3rd birthday! I can't think of a better birthday present for her. Her friends and family coming together to create beautiful items to help bring her home, and the amazing adoption community coming together to purchase the items to bring her home! So much love! Our goal is to get her FSP over $1000 by her birthday! We can so do it! Will you help?

Each auction item has it's own post you can comment on to bid. We hope you enjoy and thank you for helping our little girl come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment